You will create insights that are based on data analysis and report on topics, trends and threats in online spaces. This lets journalists uncover the truth, scientists gain valuable insights, and organisations keep their team safe from disinformation campaigns. You will contribute to making people, organisations and governments more resilient to online manipulation.
As a data analyst you will continuously analyse real-time data from social media platforms. By using custom built data scrapers and machine learning with every project, we process large amounts of data and derive patterns into highly coordinated communities, narratives and quantifiable markers of disinformation techniques. This enables you, as an analyst, to focus your time on performing deeper analyses on suspicious content, that you will translate into valuable insights for our customers.
You will work closely with other analysts and our tech team (focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning) to continuously improve the tools we use and the insights we can offer our clients. You will be part of our growing and vibrant organisation with all kinds of people eager to contribute to society.
What you bring
- State of the art data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English essential, other languages welcome)
- Innovative mindset to further develop Tilt’s Insights tools
- Team player & self starter
- Master degree (Data Sciences and having affinity for societal impact of data or Social Sciences and having affinity for quantitative analysis)
We have an inclusive culture and value diversity. With our clients from all over the world and online manipulation impacting people from all walks of life, it would be an asset to our team if you bring a different perspective, cultural background and life experience.
These requirements give a direction to the profile we are looking for for this position. Research shows that mainly male candidates apply at a 60% match and women at a 100% match. Do you not meet all the requirements but do you think this is the position for you? Then we would like to invite you to apply.
What we offer
- Salary to match the job, your skills, knowledge and experience
- 32-40 Hours per week
- Work locations in The Hague and Utrecht and the possibility to work from home
- Training & education budget
- 26 holiday days (when working full time)
- NS Business card for work related travel
Do you think you are a good fit for this position or do you have any questions? Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call: 06-10711141 (Gwenda Nielen).
About the company
At Tilt we’re a team of storytellers, thinkers, explorers and makers. Together we work on innovative ways that help our clients recognise and deal with online manipulation. All based on science, and verified to be effective. We’ve worked for a variety of clients, from startups to governments. Together, we achieve extraordinary results with innovative methods, tools and services. Built to inspire and engage. Guaranteed to change your perspective.